Best of all - the recipes I’ll show you in my Decadent Desserts class are made even more awesome by the fact that each one is totally...
Let me show you how!
"Joanne makes plant-based foods rich and flavorful — especially her raw desserts! Most importantly is that her food is always made with love and consciousness. We’ve really enjoyed having her in our home over the years!”
6X SUPERBOWL CHAMPION
If you’re making some changes in your life and are striving to be more conscious about what you’re fueling your body with, my Decadent Desserts course is a great way for you to learn how to work with yummy, whole foods to satisfy your love for sweets in a healthier way.
- Introduction to Decadent Desserts
- Pssst! The secret to raw food desserts is...
- Let's talk about sugar...
- The beauty of raw natural sweeteners
- A lesson on cold pressed oils.
- Have you ever germinated a nut?
- Your handy dandy activation chart.
- RECIPE - Key Lime Pie
- LESSON - Key Lime Pie - Part 1
- LESSON - Key Lime Pie - Part 2
- RECIPE - Macadamia Nut Fudge Torte
- LESSON - Macadamia Nut Fudge Torte
- RECIPE - Pecan Butter Tart
- LESSON - Pecan Butter Tart
- RECIPE - Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- LESSON - Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake - Part 1
- LESSON - Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake - Part 2
- RECIPE - Chocolate Almond Butter Tart
- LESSON - Chocolate Almond Butter Tart
- You're done!
- And now for a special offer...
Through this class, my wish is to empower you to create your own culinary creations with the various techniques and tools you’ll learn. So let me set you up to fall in love with my rich, nutritious and delicious desserts.
You’ll come out knowing 5 RAWkin’ recipes that you can mix, match and modify to your sweet tooth’s content.
I’m so incredibly excited to get in the kitchen with you and make some amazing dishes. Let’s do it!
The Secret to Raw Food Desserts
Learn what you need to take out and add to desserts to make them healthy, while keeping you happy.
All Natural Sweeteners
Lean away from sugar and learn how to use nature to sweeten up your dishes.
Learn how to fuel your body with fresh, amazing, real ingredients.
A mad love for dessert goodness.
A desire to make that dessert goodness.
A few power tools.
Blender: A high powered blender like a Vitamix is an amazing addition to the raw kitchen. The personal sized nutritional bullets are an excellent alternative to a Vitamix. It works just as well, on a smaller scale.
Food Processor: For me a food processor is an invaluable tool of the raw food trade. There are even mini versions available that work wonderfully for small batches.
If you don’t have a blender or a food processor, but you’re looking to make changes to your life via what you eat, this is the perfect time to invest in these power tools.